Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Mini Challenge 2

This Mini Challenge Consists Of:

Date A Celebrity!

-Close Your Eyes!

-Imagine You Just Won A Contest Consisting Of A Date (Dinner And A Movie)

-You Get To Choose Any Celebrity/Singer/Sports Star To Go On A Date With
-FYI:Cartoon characters are exempt.


-Mission

-Write A Blog Post Telling Me Who You Would Choose

-Explain Why You Choose Them

-Be Creative In Your Post (maybe include a picture of said person or tell me what you would order for dinner)

 

 

 

Well, if I had to choose I would pick……..Justin Bieber. I know I know most people would go ewww, but not me. I love Justin Bieber! I would pick him because I think that we would have alot in common, like we both like singing and music etc..

He would be wearing blue jeans and preferably a whit tee shirt, but he would probably where purple. I would be wearing  jeans and a tee shirt also. He would grab my hand and open the door to his car for me. We would have packed a picnic lunch and go to park or by a river or a place that had alot of flowers. After we finished eating we would go to see a movie. We would probably see something funny or scary so that he could hold me when I got scared! LOL :D! After the movie he would drop me off at my house and we would kiss. It would be a long 10 second kiss that we both wouldn’t forget. That was the end of our first date.

 

 

Marlee <3

No comments:

Search This Blog