Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Etsy Shop Review






Designs by Derenda Shop Announcement:



Kitsch necklaces earring and rings at affordable prices. We specialize in retro hand made jewelry reminiscent of the eighties!


I am so pleased to be featured in the following treasury collections:


My Purple Flower Ring


My Pink Lemonade Seahorse Earrings:


My White Rose Ring


My Oooh La La Necklace


I found this really amazing shop the other day while I was looking around etsy! She sells almost any kind of jewelry you can think of and they are all very beautiful and affordable! Here is the item that I got for my review:





So what do you think? Well I know it's not a very good picture but it kind of gives you an idea. I thought that this product was very well made and it is sizable! Plus the shipping is great! My ring got to me super fast. The ring came shipped in a little golden box with a business card in case you have any questions or if you just want to say thank you or even buy another product! This product is great for birthdays, anniversary, and wedding gifts. If you are looking for a ring that is hand made, affordable, and stylish Designs By Derenda is the place to go. Here is her etsy link:
http://etsy.com/shop/DesignsByDerenda



Well Ihope you check it out!
Happy blogging,

Marlee

No comments:

Search This Blog