Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

CSN Product Review













CSN's Offer:


CSN stores offer an incomparable selection,a trained service team, and prices that won't be beat. From beds and desks to TV mounts, we can furnish your entir home, business,and school and you can shop at all of our stores with one cart!
The other day I was talking to my sister about who mknows what and she told me about this amazing website! They have great prices and they have anything that you can imagine! Amazing right? So you know I'm looking on the website and I see alot of cool things! Here are some pictures of what I like:









As you can see there are a pretty good bit of things that I like from their store, and this isn't even half of it! If you can't find anything that you really like from their stores well then there is something definetly wrong with you! Just joking. Ok back to business, what I received from CSN is an eco friendly pencil made by zebra, but ge this I didn't get just one I got like 6 for only$2.00!Theese pencils are not just good for writing but even for drawing or poking people with them, etc. etc. No I'm just joking please don't go around poking or throwing theese at people! THEY CAN BE DANGEROUS! Any way theese pencils are good for just about anything to do with writing or drawing!





I also got what I thought was a necklace but it really was just the jewlery box. I know right blonde moment! LOL but theese are really cool jewlery boxes! They are very durable. They can be used for rings, necklaces, earings, valuable coins or arrow heads. Maybe even a shark tooth! Ok guys say you bought your girlfriend a really expensive engagment ring and lost the box or it didn't come with one you could go online to csnstores.com and type in jewlery boxes in the search box and vuala there you go! I am pretty sure that the girl wouldn't be able to even tell that the box came off the internet! Ok well enough talking about it here is a picture :
Prtty fancy huh? Well I wanna know what you think so post a comment and please go and check out csnstores.com!! IT ROCKS MY SOCKS! :)
Marlee





No comments:

Search This Blog