Good morning everyone! I have been thinking about doing some change around my site. Do any of you have any ideas that you could share with me? What do you like? What do you not like?
Lucy Sexton is stunned when a disheveled woman appears at the door one day…a woman who bears an uncanny resemblance to Lucy's own beautiful mother. It turns out the two women are identical twins, separated at birth, and raised in dramatically different circumstances. Lucy's mother quickly resolves to give her less fortunate sister the kind of life she has never known. And the transformation in Aunt Helen is indeed remarkable. But when Helen begins to imitate her sister in every way, even Lucy isn't sure at times which twin is which. Can Helen really be trusted, or does her sweet face mask a chilling agenda?Filled with shocking twists and turns, THE TWIN'S DAUGHTER is an engrossing gothic novel of betrayal, jealousy, and treacherous secrets that will keep you guessing to the very end.
One lucky winner will receive an ARC copy of this book donated by Ashley @ Ashley's Bookshelf and Passions by Ashley
*ARC copy has a different cover than this book above.*
- Must complete mandatory entry before extra entries will count.
- US only
- Giveaway will end Feb 19 on my birthday.
- Must answer the question above about changes to my site.
- Must be a GFC follower of Peace. Love. Converses
- Must be a GFC follower of Ashley's Bookshelf
- Must be a GFC follower of Passions by Ashley
- +1 each Tweet, facebook, blog post (leave links)
- +1 add my button to your site (leave link)
- +1 add Ashley's Bookshelf button to your site (leave link)
- +1 add Passions by Ashley's button to your site (leave link)
- +1 vote for Passions by Ashley on Picket fence (click button below)